Annals (Nova Roma)
The Roman numeral for each year links to a page with the events and magistrates of that year.
Fr. Apulo C. Laenate cos. ‡ MMDCCLVIII a.u.c.
- Iani Aedis Sacerdos, Lucius Cassius Cornutus performs a New Year Ritual .
- Oppidum Bucurestium is founded in Dacia.
- The newly re-elected governor of Provincia Hispania, Lucius Minicius Sceptius, resigns as propraetor and Senator.
- Senator Lucius Sergius Australicus resigns citizenship.
- Consul Lucius Arminius Faustus calls people to a Contio about taxes for the current year.
- Provincial Governor of Dacia Titus Iulius Sabinus reported that Quaestor Gaius Marius Maior passed away.
- Quintus Suetonius Paulinus is elected as rogator to fill the vacancy left since the last general election.
- Consul Paulinus and Tribunus Plebis Complutensis issue calls for candidates for election for MMDCCLXI.
- Censor Modianus issues Edictum ces. K. Fabii Buteoni Modiani de censu anni MMDCCLX.
Reports of provincial governors
Provincial governors issue reports to the senate.
- America Austroccidentalis provincial report MMDCCLX
- America Austrorientalis provincial report MMDCCLX
- America Boreoccidentalis provincial report MMDCCLX
- America Medioccidentalis Superior provincial report MMDCCLX
- Argentina provincial report MMDCCLX
- Asia Occidentalis provincial report MMDCCLX
- Asia Orientalis provincial report MMDCCLX
- Australia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Brasilia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Britannia provincial report MMDCCLX
- California provincial report MMDCCLX
- Canada Occidentalis provincial report MMDCCLX
- Canada Orientalis provincial report MMDCCLX
- Dacia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Gallia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Germania provincial report MMDCCLX
- Hibernia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Hispania provincial report MMDCCLX
- Italia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Lacus Magni provincial report MMDCCLX
- Mediatlantica provincial report MMDCCLX
- Mexico provincial report MMDCCLX
- Nova Britannia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Pannonia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Sarmatia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Thule provincial report MMDCCLX
- Venedia provincial report MMDCCLX
- Gaius Minucius Hadrianus Felix resigned as pontifex. It was announced in an e-mail to the Collegium Pontificum, by Caeso Fabius Buteo Modianus.
- During the census Marcus Salix Vigilius, Sacerdotis of Isis et Serapis, resigns his priesthood and his citizenship from Nova Roma.
- Gaius Iulius Scaurus resigned as Flamen Quirinalis on the Nova Roma Forum. 
- Consul Tiberius Galerius Paulinus calls the senate to order to propose a Senatus consulta ultima which was labeled Senate Call December 2760, which he announced on the main forum. It was later withdrawn.
- The censores publish Edictum censoris de censu anni MMDCCLX
- The censores publish Edictum censorium de adlegendis senatoribus appointing 9 new senatores, removing 4, and naming Caeso Fabius Buteo Quintilianus as Princeps Senatus.
- Caeso Fabius Buteo Modianus announces the result of the recent session of the Collegium Pontificum: Collegium Pontificum voting results of 11 December MMDCCLX.
- Lex de imperio MMDCCLXI
- Senate voting results December MMDCCLX This created the following standing committees:
- K. Fabius Buteo Modianus issues Edictum II censoris de censu anni MMDCCLX.
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus reports on the Inaugural auspicium for MMDCCLXI.
- New magistrates take the Oath of office.
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus performs the annual Consular Sacrificial Ceremony
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus performs the Annua Sacra, opening the Senate.
- T. Iulius Sabinus assigned quaestores to magistrates.
- M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus called the Senate into session.
- Consules issues Edictum consulare de Feriis Sementis.
- C. Iulius Scaurus resigns as pontifex, pullarius, and as a citizen. 
- After seven years as a Senator, Marcus Octavius Gracchus resigns from the Senate, citing "scheming and paranoia".
- Collegium Pontificum session concluded on a.d. IV Id. Feb. ‡
- Ludi Lupercalenses was presented by aediles curules and their cohors.
- The Senate votes on several issues, including the celebration of Concordialia on the Kalends of Martius.
- Gnaeus Salvius Astur resigns from the Senate and Collegium Pontificum.
- Praetor M. Iulius Severus announces that the petitio actionis of Marcus Moravius Piscinus Horatianus Consul against Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus Augur, Pontifex et Augur, will be accepted by the Praetores' Office in the first legally available date.
- Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus fails to comply with the Senatus Consultum regarding mailing lists. Praetor M. Curiatius Complutensis accepts the petitio actionis  of Caeso Fabius Buteo Modianus against Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus and appoints a panel of judges . Without Cincinnatus offering a defense, Praetor M. Curiatius Complutensis issues a sentence against L. Equitius Cincinnatus. He is stripped of his agnomen and titles and fined.
- The Collegium Pontificum votes to remove Pater Patriae Marcus Cassius Julianus from the office of Pontifex Maximus (which he himself had created), ten years to the day after his founding of Nova Roma. Cassius deleted the Collegium Pontificum mailing list and was removed as Pontifex as well.
- The 6th edition of the Vox Romana podcast is released.
- The Comitia Curiata witnesses three new appointments: Marca Hortensia Maior as Sacerdota Mentis, Caeso Fabius Buteo Quintilianus as Flamen Palatualis, and Quintus Valerius Poplicola as Flamen Falacer.
- Ludi Conditorum was presented by aediles curules and their cohors.
- Kal. Mar. ‡ Concordialia - The Tenth Anniversary of the Foundation of Nova Roma.
- Tribune L. Livia Plauta calls for an election to fill the vacancy in the office of Plebeian Aedile.
- Flavius Galerius Aurelianus is appointed Pontifex Maximus pro tempore by pontifical decree.
- Patricia Cassia, Senatrix, resigns her citizenship, citing no reasons: "At this time it seems fitting for me to resign from Nova Roma. I wish you all well." 
- Praetor M. Curiatius Complutensis accepts the petitio actionis  of M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus against Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus and appoints a panel of judges. During the trial M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus and the advocate of L. Equitius Cincinnatus, Ti.Galerius Paulinus, presented the evidences. The Iudices individually issued their sentences and the tribunal's majority decision was "CONDEMNO". (7 CONDEMNO + 3 ABSOLVO): L. Equitius Cincinnatus was inhabilitated for a period of two years and fined. (Read the complete text of Sententia here).
- Megalesia dedicated to Magna Mater was organized by aediles curules and their cohors.
- Ludi Cereales dedicated to Ceres was organized by plebeian aedile P. Constantinius Placidus.
- The VI Conventus Novae Romae was officially announced.
- C. Ambrosius Artorus Iustinus resigns from the offices of Flamen Volturanlis and Neptuni Aedes Sacerdos citing personal reasons.
- Diana Octavia Aventina resigns as Veneris Aedis Sacerdos seemingly in protest over recent events. When questioned about why she did not honor Venus on behalf of Nova Roma for the Veneralia she stated, "I did, at home, but not in the name of Nova Roma, especially considering that I would rather have some of you be granted a Darwin Award rather than receive any blessings of Venus." 
- Re-establishment of the Feriae Latinae. Rites to Jupiter Latiaris performed on Mons Albanus (Mont Albano), Italia by Aelius Solaris Marullinus, acting as Magister Populi Feriarum Latinarum causa on behalf of consules M. Moravius Piscinus and T. Iulius Sabinus; by the Temple Religio Romana in Oregon; and by Religio Terranova in the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania area. Officials and members of Nova Roma, the Societas Via Romana and The Roman Way also met to celebrate the Feriae and Parilia in Austin, Texas (America Austroccidentalis), while others joined in the rites to Jupiter Latiaris in other parts of the world. These gatherings made this year's Feriae Latinae the first global event organised by Nova Roma to be joined in by other Roman organizations. Appropriately for a celebration of ancient alliances, most of the participants were concurrent members of Nova Roma and at least one other such group.
- Sex. Lucilius Tutor resigns from the office of aedilis curulis, citing personal reasons.
- T. Iulius Sabinus called the Senate into session. The Senate votes on several issues, including the Nova Roma tax payers (assidui) citizens' participation in JSTOR.
- M. Moravius Piscinus called the Senate to assemble to discuss on all matters related to the finances of Nova Roma.
- Nova Roman official delegation participates in the Roman reenactment festival "The Eagle on the Danube" at the ancient city of Novae (modern Svishtov, Bulgaria). See the event details
- The Praetores M. Curiatius Complutensis and M. Iulius Severus issued their Edictum de Ludi Apollinares 2671 AUC
- M. Moravius Piscinus called the Senate into session.
- a.d. III Kal. Sex. ‡ VI Conventus Novae Romae opens.
- Magister aranearius Novae Romae: Edict regarding categories and category titles.
- a.d. XV Kal. Sep. ‡ Marcus Minucius Audens posted the following message to Nova-Roma Announce :
- Magister aranearius Novae Romae: Edict regarding the inclusion of external sites.
- Magister aranearius Novae Romae: Edict regarding commerce on the website.
- a.d. IV Non. Sep. ‡ Oppidum Fluminis Gilae was created in Provincia America Austroccidentalis.
- a.d. III Non. Sep. ‡ Consul Piscinus calls citizens of Nova Roma to assemble in the Comitia Centuriata for a contio on Nova Roma finances.
- a.d. V Id. Sep. ‡ Ludi Romani organized by aedilis curulis and his cohors started.
- prid. Kal. Oct. ‡ The formation of the Sodalitas pro diis is announced on the Main List.
The Collegium Pontificum reported the following results:
- - Responsum Pontificum de Diebus was revised.
- - M. Moravius Piscinus Horatianus was appointed Pontifex Maximus.
- - The blessing and warm regards of the Pontifices and of the sacerdotes of Nova Roma extended to the marriage of Gaia Valeria Pulchra to Gaius Tullius Valerianus Germanicus to be held in anno A. U. C. MMDCCLXI die pristini Kalendas Novembres, M. Moravio T. Iulio cos. ‡ MMDCCLXI a.u.c..
- - Consul Titus Iulius Sabinus was adlected as Pontifex.
- - Sacerdos Concordiae Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus was adlected as Pontifex.
- - Sacerdos Mentis Marca Hortensia Maior Fabiana, was approved as Flaminica Carmentalis.
- - Sacerdos Musae Octavianus Titinius was approved as Flamen Furrinalis and as Sacerdos Dianae.
- - Gaius Petronius Dexter was approved as Flamen Portunalis.
- - Legatus pro Praetor Sarmatiae Marcus Octavius Corvus was approved as Sacerdos Iovis.
- a.d. V Non. Oct. ‡ Consul M. Moravius Piscinus called for candidates for Election MMDCCLXI .
- a.d. VII Id. Oct. ‡ Censor Ti. Galerius Paulinus, acting as advocate of L. Equitius Cincinnatus, withdraw the appeal to the people, reserving the right to request this at a later date. The reason was: "I also believe that Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus Augur has left Nova Roma and has in effect taken up voluntary exile". []
- a.d. VI Id. Oct. ‡ Consul M. Moravius Piscinus issued the second call for candidates for Election MMDCCLXI 
- The censors issued the Edictum Censorium de Adlegendis Senatoribus MMDCCLXI removing three senators and adding Gnaeus Iulius Caesar, Annia Minucia Marcella, and Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus to the Senate.
- prid. Id. Oct. ‡ Gnaeus Cornelius Lentulus announced his decision not to accept his appointment to the Senate. 
- The censors issued the Edictum Censorium de Adlegendis Senatoribus MMDCCLXIa adding Stephanus Ullerius Venator Piperbarbus and Equestria Iunia Laeca to the Senate.
Reports of provincial governors
Provincial governors issue reports to the senate.
- America Austroccidentalis provincial report MMDCCLXI
- America Austrorientalis provincial report MMDCCLXI
- America Boreoccidentalis provincial report MMDCCLXI
- America Medioccidentalis Superior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Argentina provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Asia Citerior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Asia Ulterior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Australia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Brasilia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Britannia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- California provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Canada Citerior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Canada Ulterior provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Dacia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Gallia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Germania provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Hibernia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Hispania provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Italia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Lacus Magni provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Mediatlantica provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Mexico provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Nova Britannia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Pannonia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Sarmatia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Thule provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Venedia provincial report MMDCCLXI
- Comitia Centuriata and Populi Tributa were called to assemble for the annual elections.
- Censorial nota against Q. Fabius Maximus. 
- T. Iulius Sabinus called the Senate into session
- a.d. XVII Kal. Ian. ‡ In Provincia Canada Ulterior Cn. Iulius Caesar issued Edict 23 founding Oppidum Laureatum