Thule provincial report MMDCCLXI
Report for the Senate of Provincia Thules for 2009
- I.Anticipated revenue from the province
No other revenue is expected or planned than tax revenue. The number of tax payers is expected to remain as it is.
- II.Description of fundraising activities planned
No fundraising activities is planned.
- III.Anticipated expenses within the province
No expenses is currently planned for 2009. We are saving for the future conventus (approximately in 2010 - 2012 timeframe).
- IV.Description of provincial activities necessitating expenditure
We are keeping and saving 50% of the taxes paid for eventually cover some expenses in the arrangements of conventus at some future year. This is the same policy as in the previous years.
- V.I would like to continue as governor.
C. Curius Saturninus
Senator - Legatus Pro Praetore Provinciae Thules
Rector Academia Thules ad Studia Romana Antiqua et Nova