Tax rate MMDCCLXIII
TABULA TRIBUTARIA NOVAE ROMAE ANNO MMDCCLXIII a.U.c
NOVA ROMA TAX RATE TABLE FOR 2763 a.U.c.
- A - Pursuant to the senatus consulta passed in March of 2763 a.U.c, and specially the S.C. on taxation ('tributarium'), I hereby establish the tax rates for 2763 a.U.c.:
|Number||Country||NR Province||Tax (USD)||National equivalent *|
|1||Andorra (AD)||Hispania||16,00||Euros (EUR)|
|2||Argentina (AR)||Argentina||3,00||Argentine pesos (ARS)|
|3||Australia (AU)||Australia||17,00||Australian dollars (AUD)|
|4||Austria (AT)||Germania||18,00||Euros (EUR)|
|5||Belgium (BE)||Gallia||17,00||Euros (EUR)|
|6||Brazil (BR)||Brasilia||3,00||Reals (BRL)|
|7||Bulgaria (BG)||-||2,00||Bulgarian Lev (BGL)|
|8||Canada (CA)||Canadae Citerior and Ulterior||16,00||Canadian dollars (CAD)|
|9||Chile (CL)||-||4,00||Chilean pesos (CLP)|
|10||China (CN)||-||1,00||Yuan (CNY)|
|11||Colombia (CO)||-||2,00||Colombian pesos (COP)|
|12||Costa Rica (CR)||Nova Hispania||2,00||Costa Rican colones (CRC)|
|13||Croatia (HR)||-||6,00||Croatian Kuna(HRK)|
|14||Czech Republic (CZ)||Pannonia||8,00||Czech koruny (CZK)|
|15||Denmark (DK)||Thule||22,00||Danish kroner (DKK)|
|16||Ecuador (EC)||-||1,00||US dollar (USD)|
|17||Estonia (EE)||-||6,00||Estonian kroon (EEK)|
|18||Finland (FI)||Thule||18,00||Euros (EUR)|
|19||France (FR)||Gallia||16,00||Euros (EUR)|
|20||Germany (DE)||Germania||16,00||Euros (EUR)|
|21||Greece (GR)||-||11,00||Euros (EUR)|
|22||Guatemala (GT)||Nova Hispania||1,00||Quetzales (GTQ)|
|23||Hungary (HU)||Pannonia||6,00||Forints (HUF)|
|24||Iceland (IS)||Thule||19,00||Icelandic kronur (ISK)|
|25||India (IN)||-||1,00||Indian rupees (INR)|
|26||Iraq (IQ)||-||1,00||New Iraqi dinars (NID)|
|27||Ireland (IE)||Hibernia||22,00||Euros (EUR)|
|28||Israel (IL)||-||10.00||New Israeli shekels (ILS)|
|29||Italy (IT)||Italia||14,00||Euros (EUR)|
|30||Jamaica (JM)||-||2,00||Jamaican dollars (JMD)|
|31||Japan (JP)||Nipponia||14,00||Yen (JPY)|
|32||Korea (KR)||Guria||7,00||Won (KRW)|
|33||Kuwait (KW)||-||19,00||Kuwaiti dinars (KD)|
|34||Latvia (LV)||-||5,00||Latvian Lat (LVL)|
|35||Lebanon (LB)||-||2,00||Lebanese pounds (LBP)|
|36||Liechtenstein (LI)||Germania||50,00||Swiss franc (CHF)|
|37||Lithuania (LT)||-||5,00||Lithuanian litas (LTL)|
|38||Luxemburg (LU)||Gallia||40,00||Euros (EUR)|
|39||Malta (MT)||Italia||9,00||Euros (EUR)|
|40||Macedonia (MK)||-||2,00||Macedonian denar (MKD)|
|41||Mexico (MX)||Nova Hispania||4,00||Mexican pesos (MXN)|
|42||Moldova (MD)||Dacia||1,00||Moldovan Leu (MDL)|
|43||Netherlands (NL)||Gallia||19,00||Euros (EUR)|
|44||New Zealand (NZ)||Australia||11,00||New Zealand dollars (NZD)|
|45||Nigeria (NG)||-||1,00||Nairas (NGN)|
|46||Norway (NO)||Thule||34,00||Norwegian kroner (NOK)|
|47||Panama (PA)||Nova Hispania||3,00||Balboas (PAB)|
|48||Peru (PE)||-||2,00||Nuevo sol (PEN)|
|49||Poland (PL)||Venedia||5,00||Zlotych (PLN)|
|50||Portugal (PT)||Hispania||8,00||Euros (EUR)|
|51||Puerto Rico (PR)||-||9,00||US dollars (USD)|
|52||Qatar (QA)||-||32,00||Qatari rials (QAR)|
|53||Romania (RO)||Dacia||3,00||Lei (RON)|
|54||Russian Federation (RU)||Sarmatia||4,00||Russian rubles (RUR)|
|55||S. Africa (ZA)||-||2,00||Rand (ZAR)|
|56||San Marino (SM)||Italia||15,00||Euros (EUR)|
|57||Serbia (RS)||-||2,00||Serbian Dinars (RSD)|
|58||Singapore (SG)||-||14,00||Singapore dollars (SGD)|
|59||Slovakia (SK)||Pannonia||6,00||Slovak koruny (SKK)|
|60||Slovenia (SI)||-||10,00||Euros (EUR)|
|61||Spain (ES)||Hispania||13,00||Euros (EUR)|
|62||Sweden (SE)||Thule||19,00||Swedish kronor (SEK)|
|63||Switzerland (CH)||Germania and Gallia||23,00||Swiss francs (CHF)|
|64||Taiwan (TW)||-||6,00||New Taiwan dollar (TWD)|
|65||Turkey (TR)||-||4,00||Turkish liras (YTL)|
|66||Ukraine (UA)||Sarmatia||1,00||Hryvnia (UAH)|
|67||United Kingdom (UK)||Britannia||16,00||British pounds (GBP)|
|68||Uruguay (UY)||Nova Hispania||3,00||Uruguayan pesos (UYU)|
|69||U.S.A. (USA)||America Austroccidentalis, America Austrorientalis, America Boreoccidentalis, America Medioccidentalis Superior, California, Lacus Magni, Mediatlantica, Nova Britannia||16,00||US dollar (USD)|
|70||Vatican (VA)||Italia||14,00||Euros (EUR)|
|71||Venezuela (VE)||-||4,00||Bolivares (VEB)|
Source: http://unstats.un.org/unsd/demographic/products/socind/inc-eco.htm Year 2008 (est.)
*Note: check the equivalent in the local currency.
- B - Deadline for remittance of taxes is the 15th of June. Taxes may be remitted after that date, with a penalty of an extra 50%. For example, a citizen who owes $15.00 would need to pay $22.50 after the deadline.
- C - Each provincial governor is required to copy this edict to their provincial lists (where applicable). Each of Nova Roma's official interpreters is required to translate this edict into the language(s) for which they are responsible. The appendix to this edictum contains advices to citizens and should be forwarded/translated with the main document.
This edictum is effective immediately.
Given under my hand this 12th day of April 2763 A.U.C. in the consulship of P. Memmius and K. Buteo II.
K. Fabius Buteo Quintilianus Consul.
IMPORTANT NOTICE - PAYPAL ADDRESS CHANGE
Nova Roma's email address for payments has been changed to email@example.com effective January 1, 2009. The old PayPal address firstname.lastname@example.org will be discontinued.
Payments made through the Album Civium are automatically directed to the new PayPal address.
Taxes may be paid in the following ways:
- 1. log in at Album Civium
- 2. go to My Account
- 3. go to "make payment"
- 4. add citizens to the list if paying for multiple citizens
- 5. choose pay pal or check
- 6. if choosing pay pal, continue through pay pal until it sends you back to My Account
- 7. if choosing check, print and mail
- - Those outside the U.S.A. will need to obtain and send an International Money Order made out in U.S. dollars. Individual cheques in various currencies are unfortunately not acceptable to send by postal method as the checks are quickly devalued by the multiple bank charges to convert these to U.S. currency.
P.O. Box 404
Colchester, CT 06415
- - Provincial governors may choose to set a central point in their provincial to which their citizens may remit taxes so that the province will only need to make a single payment to the central treasury. Citizens are encouraged to contact their governor to determine whether or not such an arrangement will be made. Provincial governors who follow the practice may choose to retain one-half of the taxes collected in their province for local use according to the local budgets they have prepared. This arrangement has the advantage of avoiding fees to have funds for local expenditures transmitted back to the province.
- - Please contact the consuls at the addresses below if you are a citizen residing in an area for which a tax rate has not been calculated, and one shall be issued to you.
- - Rates may differ from last year. They were recalculated using the United Nations total Gross Domestic Products (GDP) per capita of 2008 of all the countries above, as per the prevailing senatus consultum above. Any rounding off in final calculations herein has been confined to the nearest 0.05. Future conversions to USD through Pay Pal or lending institutions are easily resolved by use of conversion factors for various currencies, and so more liberal rounding of tax fees was not pursued.
- - Additional consulta influencing the language of this edict:
- - Any questions regarding this edict may be directed to: