Praetor (Nova Roma)
Revision as of 05:57, 3 January 2007 by Quintus Caecilius Metellus Pius Postumianus
One of the magistracies of Nova Roma. There are two Praetores.
List of Praetores of Nova Roma
- One has held the office twice.
- Nine (41%) went on to become Consul (indicated with 'COS.')
- Three (14%) went on to become Censor (indicated with 'CEN.')
- Two held the office after having previously served as Consul.
- Three (14%) did not complete their terms as Praetor (one became Consul Suffectus, one resigned, one disappeared).
- Decius Iunius Palladius (I), appointed Kal Mar (01 Mar) COS. CEN.
- Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus, appointed IX Non Mai (04 May) COS.
- Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix, resigned on XII Kal Oct (20 Sep) COS. CEN.
- Suffectus: Marcus Minucius Audens, elected XIII Kal Nov (20 Out) COS.
- Marcus Mucius Scaevola Magister
- Pompeia Cornelia Strabo, Abdicavit II Kal Nov (30 Oct)
- Suffecta: Patricia Cassia, Indicated II Id Nov (12 Nov)
- Titus Labienus Fortunatus
- Gnaeus Salix Astur, elected XVI Kal Feb (17 Jan) COS.
- Decius Iunius Palladius Invictus (II), elected XVI Kal Feb (17 Jan) former COS.
- Marcus Arminius Maior
- Gnaeus Octavius Noricus, until Idus Aug (13 aug)
- Suffectus: Gaius Popillius Laenas, since Idus Aug (13 aug) COS.