Aula Tullia Scholastica (Nova Roma)
Tullia Scholastica had immense contributions to classical studies and promotion of Roman culture within Nova Roma and to the Latin education of Nova Roman citizens, and participated in numerous Nova Roman conventions, Latinist and reenactment events and gatherings. Her areas of knowledge include Latin and classical languages such as Greek and Sanskrit, linguistics, history of Roman and Greek clothing and Roman onomastics. She taught and assisted innumerable Nova Romans on these fields since the first day of her citizenship.
She works as a Latin teacher.
- M. Curiatio M. Iulio cos. ‡ MMDCCLXII a.u.c.
- C. Buteone Po. Minucia cos. ‡ MMDCCLIX a.u.c.
- Fr. Apulo C. Laenate cos. ‡ MMDCCLVIII a.u.c.
- Magistra of sodalitas Latinitatis
- Archousa of sodalitas Graeciae
- Coryphaea of sodalitas Musarum