Legio XII Fulminata (Nova Roma)
The Legio XII Fulminata of the Nova Roma region, Provincia Australia, is an officially recognised partner Allied Military Reenactment Unit of Nova Roma.
Legio XII Fulminata is an Australian incorporated not-for-profit organization based in Adelaide, South Australia. The legion was founded under its current name in Q. Arrio (III) A. Tullia cos. ‡ MMDCCLXXIV a.u.c..
The partnership with Legio XII is documented with the Memorandum of Understanding between Nova Roma and Legio XII Fulminata, South Australia. The unit officially became an Allied legion under Edictum 76.02 - Edictum Proprætorium de societate cum Legione XII Fulminata Australiana.
Visit the Legion
- Legio XII Fulminata – Australia: http://facebook.com/legioXIIFulminataAU
- Legio XII Fulminata - Australia. Public Discussion Board: http://facebook.com/groups/347121016417922
- Legion Members (Members Only): http://facebook.com/groups/3010507162330193
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The ceremonial supreme commanders of all legions within Nova Roma are the consules of Nova Roma, and the praetores are the vice-supreme commanders. The provincial ceremonial commander-in-chief of the Legio XII Fulminata (and all other legionary units in Provincia Australia), is the governor of Provincia Australia, the propraetor D. Aurelius Ingeniarius.
The actual commander of the military component of Legio XII Fulminata, as the highest-ranking officer within the legion, is the Centurio <To Be Updated>. He exercises command in conjunction with his subordinate operational commanders.
State Generals (political officers of the republic):
- propraetor - D. Aurelius Ingeniarius
- centurio – Geffraedius Valerius Maximus
- optio – Gaius Flavius Lovannis
- signifier – Marcus Valerius Falco
Nova Roman Legionaries, Auxiliaries and Civilians: