CALL FOR VOTES IN THE NOVA ROMA, INC. ELECTIONS OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS AND RATIFICATION OF THE BYLAWS OF THE CORPORATION
In order to comply with Maine State legal requirements, Nova Roma, Inc. is holding its corporate Board of Directors elections according to its currently valid form of Articles of Incorporation, and, at the same time, Nova Roma, Inc. is officially adopting its Bylaws. Every member of the corporation, who is currently registered as a good standing member of the corporation, is entitled to a vote.
HOW TO VOTE?
Votes are to be submitted in email between 24 August, 08:00 AM, Rome Time (CET) and 26 August, 08:00 PM (CET) [24 Aug. 02:00 AM (EDT) – 26 Aug. 02:00 PM (EDT)] to the following email address:
VOTING FOR CANDIDATES: In order to submit an affirmative vote for candidates, copy their names from the list of candidates and send them to the email address given above. If you don’t copy a name, it will mean that you didn’t vote for that candidate. From among the candidates, those 16 who will receive the highest number of affirmative votes will be elected as members of the Board of Directors of Nova Roma.
VOTING FOR THE BYLAWS: In order to submit an affirmative vote for Bylaws Proposal, send “UTI ROGAS” to the email address given above. If you oppose the Bylaws proposal, send “ANTIQUO” to the email address indicated above. If you abstain, send “ABSTINEO”. Note that the vote on the Bylaws Proposal by the General Meeting of members of the corporation is also conducted as a session of the Comitia Centuriata of our “res publica”.
LIST OF CANDIDATES:
- A. Tullia Scholastica (Nancy M. Balding)
- P. Annaeus Constantinus Placidus (Ugo Coppola)
- Sex. Lucilius Tutor (Dorry Sarkisjan)
- C. Tullius Valerianus Germanicus (Colin A. Brodd)
- M. Pompeius Caninus (Rodney M. Jones)
- T. Domitius Draco (George C. Lichty)
- C. Claudius Quadratus (Charles Aronowitz)
- Q. Arrius Nauta (Zoltan Zajonskovsky)
- M. Hortensia Maior Fabiana Faustina (Claudia Kirshner)
- C. Petronius Dexter (Jean-Francois Arnoud)
- M. Aurelius Cotta Iovius (Janos Weixelbaum)
- Q. Lutatius Catulus (Alberto H. Real)
- M. Iulius Camillus (Camilo J. Bustos Acuña)
- Gallio Velius Marsallas (George Metz)
- C. Cornelius Barosus (Zoltan Nagy)
- C. Artorius Praeconinus (Dominik Otto)
THE TEXT OF THE BYLAWS PROPOSAL:
Sextus Lucilius Tutor, proconsul
Dedicated to the restoration of classical Roman religion, culture and virtues
Roma Resurgens | Latíné | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Magyar | Português | Română | Русский | English| Roma Resurgens
Hodié a.d. V Kal. Feb. ‡ Sex. Lucilio (II) A. Tullia (II) cos. ‡ MMDCCLXXV a.u.c. est. "D"