Senate (Nova Roma)
The Senate of Nova Roma is a council where a select few citizens, mostly former or current magistrates, can discuss the state of the Republic and issue statements on what course of action they perceive most beneficial. These may be advisory or decisive in nature, the latter mostly in regards to appointments. It is said by Polybian theorists to represent the element of Oligarchy in the Roman political equilibrium.
- The Senate Committee on Rules
- The Senate Budget and Finance Committee
- The Senate Scholarship Committee
- The Senate Conventus and Public Events Committee
- The Senate Committee on Provincial affairs
- The Senate External Relations Commitee