Don't edit or respond to these. This is just an archive.
Sodalitas Munerum List
The ParserFunctions extension looks particularly useful (e.g., use it to calculate the next nundinum). One caveat is that there seems to be a conflict between ParserFunctions and Cite.php. Since Cite.php is not the only way to do citations, and since ParserFunctions adds useful things, I vote for ParserFunctions and wait on Cite.php. Agricola 02:09, 22 February 2007 (CET)
What about pages in german (or other)language? Is there a special format I have to follow?
Thanks for an answer. Best --Publius Flavius Barbatus 03:12, 27 April 2006 (CDT)
- Pages in German would go in the "DE: namespace". For example, the German version of the page "Ager Publicus (Nova Roma)" would be "DE:Ager Publicus (Nova Roma)" If the title is not in Latin, for example, "FAQ", you would create the page (in the DE: namespace) with whatever the German title would be and also create "DE:FAQ", which would be a redirect page that points to the actual German page. M. Lucretius Agricola 05:59, 27 April 2006 (CDT)
Additional Book Source
Gratias Metellus 00:23, 12 April 2006 (CDT)
- Done M. Lucretius Agricola 02:28, 12 April 2006 (CDT)
- We should not delete it. Because of the way the interlanguage links work, it should remain as a redirect from the English title to the German title. In summary, an English page with title "ABC" automatically has a link to "DE:ABC". Then DE:ABC has a redirect to "DE:DEF", which would be the page with the correct German title. Confusing maybe, but it really works! M. Lucretius Agricola 05:09, 2 May 2006 (CDT)
- Okay, I understand --Publius Flavius Barbatus 09:26, 2 May 2006 (CDT)
- I can probably fix this after the software upgrade (which will happen with the server move, after the elections are done). It will require going into the program for the wiki itself. Shouldn't be too difficult, though... Marcus Octavius Gracchus(t) 07:00, 25 October 2006 (CDT)
Given the fact that new legislation has removed the ability for a pontifex to award an agnomen, rather than delete the foul up I originally made, I must instead request that the pages Gaius Equitius Cato Felix (Nova Roma) and Gaius Equitius Cato Felix(Nova Roma) be deleted. Gratias! Metellus 07:57, 15 November 2006 (CET)
- done Agricola 13:49, 15 November 2006 (CET)
By mistake I have duplicated these pages:
How I can delete?
M.Cur.Complutensis 15:30, 19 February 2007 (CET)
After being away for a longer time, I've just seen, that I'm in the list of magisters. Is this correct??? Best --Publius Flavius Barbatus 13:24, 17 April 2007 (CEST)
I have found the following free script to have a dayly roman calendar in the web:
this could be interesting to put in the Main Page. You can see as works in http://www.bestlatin.net/js/index_romancal.htm
The article wrote by Saturninus is strictly in connection with the game. The screenshots purpose is to illustrate game aspects. It's different if I will use screenshots from the game to illustrate an article about the roman attack of Ulpia Traiana.----Titus Iulius Sabinus 14:38, 10 June 2007 (CEST)
Most articles here start in the english version. Sometimes I - and others translate them in other languages. Changes in the english version may be unobserved, other articles are not really correct or incomplete. Is there an obligation to translate word-by-word or may the german article differs from english or spanish one? It may be wise to check other versions, to see, what is the best one ... --Publius Flavius Barbatus 11:08, 26 June 2007 (CEST)