This is an area where you leave requests for the WikiMagisters. We'll watch this space regularly, and remove the requests once they are responded to.
Please make your requests in the following format:
Place new requests under this line. Don't remove anyone else's - just put yours after theirs.
What about pages in german (or other)language? Is there a special format I have to follow?
Thanks for an answer. Best --Publius Flavius Barbatus 03:12, 27 April 2006 (CDT)
- Pages in German would go in the "DE: namespace". For example, the German version of the page "Ager Publicus (Nova Roma)" would be "DE:Ager Publicus (Nova Roma)" If the title is not in Latin, for example, "FAQ", you would create the page (in the DE: namespace) with whatever the German title would be and also create "DE:FAQ", which would be a redirect page that points to the actual German page. M. Lucretius Agricola 05:59, 27 April 2006 (CDT)
Additional Book Source
Gratias Metellus 00:23, 12 April 2006 (CDT)
- Done M. Lucretius Agricola 02:28, 12 April 2006 (CDT)
- We should not delete it. Because of the way the interlanguage links work, it should remain as a redirect from the English title to the German title. In summary, an English page with title "ABC" automatically has a link to "DE:ABC". Then DE:ABC has a redirect to "DE:DEF", which would be the page with the correct German title. Confusing maybe, but it really works! M. Lucretius Agricola 05:09, 2 May 2006 (CDT)
- Okay, I understand --Publius Flavius Barbatus 09:26, 2 May 2006 (CDT)
- I can probably fix this after the software upgrade (which will happen with the server move, after the elections are done). It will require going into the program for the wiki itself. Shouldn't be too difficult, though... Marcus Octavius Gracchus(t) 07:00, 25 October 2006 (CDT)
I seem to have fouled up on moving the page of Gaius Equitius Cato (Nova Roma) to its home plus his new agnomen, in that I forgot to add a space between agnomen and the (Nova Roma) suffix. Somehow there are now two pages, one with the space and one without. If it's at all possible, the page lacking the space should of course be deleted. Gratias! Metellus 14:39, 14 November 2006 (CET)