Talk:VI Conventus Novae Romae
Useful information about:
- Provincia Dacia Nova Roma comprises the modern teritory of Romania.
- Among other important international organizations Romania is member of Latin Union.
- Romania: Tourist and road map.
- currency: RON.
- rates: Exchange rates - Financial info section.
- there are many banks with good exchanges services.
- depend on the participants’ number we will rent a micro bus.
- fares for museums are between 3 - 5 euro (4.5 - 7.5 USD) - free entrance for children.
- fare for the roman bath is 15 euro (22.5 USD) / person. Time: 90 minutes. Services: massage, thermo saline / thermo sulfuric bath, a drink with sweating effect and sauna, all in ancient roman tradition.
- lunch or dinner cost between 8 - 12 euro (12 - 18 USD) and consists of minimum two types of food, drinks and coffee (there are also many markets, restaurants and fast-foods with non-stop program and good prices).
- in Romania in August the temperature can easily go over 35 degrees Celsius. It is strongly recommended to always have with you: hat, sunglasses, water or any mineral (non-alcoholic) drink.
- wearing your roman toga, during the event, is wonderful occasion to honor our roman ancestors.
- the swimming suite is indispensable at the roman baths.
- for any problem or question, during the Conventus, contact one of responsible for:
- -financial:A. Arria Carina.
- -technical:Op. Fabius Montanus.
- -medical:F.Maria Bellatrix.
- -logisitcs:T. Iulius Sabinus
- Georgio Trans SRL - transportation.
- Orhideea*** - accomodation.
- Hercules SA & Roman Hotel - Roman baths.
- Could the date be posted as soon as possible? Advance tickets must be bought by some. Agricola 10:47, 5 January 2007 (CET)
- Done.Titus Iulius Sabinus 05:06, 28 January 2008 (CET)
Return to: Top page