Talk:Formula for Annual Reports
What is this?
What is this page? It would be useful to know for several reasons:
- At the moment it looks a little bit like something which may not belong on the website at all;
- If it does belong on the website, it should be put into a more specific category, but it's difficult to tell which category that should be;
- The page's title is bad Latin, violates the website's orthographic policy by using v in place of u, and has what are almost certainly unnecessary capitals. These problems cannot be confidently corrected without knowing what the page is.
- Cordus 15:41, 26 October 2007 (CEST)
- It bills itself as "A Quarterly/Annual Report for Nova Roma Organizations (Units)"...basically a blank form that can be printed out on an as-needed basis for any province, sodalitas, legion, or what-have-you that has to satisfy a periodic reporting requirement. (But you probably figured that out without Mari's help.)
- As for where to put it...does the NR site, Wiki or otherwise, have an area for downloads? I thought I saw one; it had a flyer, the logo(?), and other promotional materials or art/text that could be used in same. This form looks to be an internal sort of thing; not sure what it ought to be called or where to file it, but I agree that its present title gives no idea whatsoever as to what the thing is or could be for. -- Marius Peregrinus 03:21, 27 October 2007 (CEST)