Senate Handbook (Nova Roma)/Table of Contents
Table of Contents for the Senate Handbook
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Constitutional authority establishing the Nova Roman Senate
- 3. Rank of Senate actions within our constitutional framework
- 4. Constitutional powers of the Senate
- 5. Legal (Nova Roman) powers of the Senate
- 6. Current Senate Procedures
- a. Rules on convening the Senate
- b. Senate rules on defining a Quorum
- c. Rules and procedures for debate and the taking of votes in the Senate.
- d. Procedures for Reporting the Senate's Call to Order
- e. Senate procedures on Provinces and Provincial governors
- 7. The Senate as the Board of Directors of Nova Roma, Inc.