Plebeian voting form 2763 AUC
How to vote
Voting is done by sending an e-mail to <email@example.com>
- Step 1/ Carefully read the Notes on and under THE VOTING FORM below ("1", "2" and "3");
- Step 2/ Copy the whole part below, called THE VOTING FORM, and paste it in the e-mail that you are going to send to cast your vote;
- Step 3/ BEFORE you send the email with THE VOTING FORM that you have pasted, you must insert your Voter Code into the THE VOTING FORM. If you can't obtain your Voter Code, insert your exact full Nova Roman name;
- Step 4/ Send the whole e-mail (which must contain THE VOTING FORM with your Voter Code with the elements that you will have inserted yourself, to the following address: <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
If you receive a non-delivery e-mail back, simply re-cast your vote: this address works and has been tested several times before the vote. Just keep the non-delivery notification just in case your second message arrives after the voting deadline.
How to get your Voter Code
As soon as you have get your Voter Code, insert it into the THE VOTING FORM below, as explained.
- I. To get your voter code (6 alphanumerical characters):
- - Go to your Album Civium page. Make sure you are logged in via the box on the right of the screen.
- - Click on "Vote: vote here..." Around the 8th line, and the first "vote" is on a black background.
- At this time, there may be two possibilities:
- 1. - either the page gives you your voter code, saying:
- DO NOT CLICK ON THE BUTTON! Your vote would not be processed.
- JUST copy your voter code, save it, make a written note of it, and now paste it in the space below in THE VOTING FORM, following "MY VOTER CODE.".
- 2. - or a page called "Request voting code" opens, in which you have the possibility to get your voter code by inserting your date of birth in a special chart. Your voter code will then be sent to you at your personal address, the one that you gave us and that is listed in our database.
- II. If you have NEVER HAD or STILL DO NOT HAVE a voter code, because you are a new citizen, ask for it immediately from the Presiding Magistrate at jfarnoud94 at yahoo dot fr. You will be given a special and provisional secured code, just for these elections.
- III. IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, you may send your vote without voter code, but the confidentiality of your vote will be naturally limited. By choosing this way, you agree to renounce every appeal or recourse, for such grounds, against the presiding magistrate, every member of the Plebeian team, or more generally against every institution of Nova Roma Inc.
THE VOTING FORM
Copy the full text below, and, give your voter code, fill out the form, and send to <email@example.com>.
1. MY VOTER CODE: ________________ (insert Voter Code here).
2. MY VOTES:
- Aediles (2 positions / 1 accepted candidate):
- VALERIA PULCHRA C.: UR
- legal write-in candidate: _________________ (name of the write-in candidate)
- ABSTAIN for the whole magistracy: UR
- Tribunes (5 positions/ 4 accepted candidates):
- TULLIUS VALERIANUS GERMANICUS C. UR
- GALERIUS PAULINUS Ti. UR
- AEMILIUS CRASSUS C. UR
- RUTILIA ENODIARIA V. UR
- legal write-in candidate: ___________________
- ABSTAIN for the whole magistracy: UR
ATTENTION : once cast, your vote cannot be altered or withdrawn (lex Moravia, ibid. VI, C-6)
- ↑ The currently applicable Lex Moravia does not allow voters to express, for every candidate, either a negative vote, or an abstention. To express her/his disapproval or abstention for the considered proposal, the voter must delete the option [UR]. If this option is not deleted, the diribitores will consider that this candidate is approved.
- ↑ Insert here the name and cognomen and, if necessary – to avoid confusions – the praenomen of a citizen that you propose for the position, even though he is not an accepted candidate. As Lex Moravia does not accept more than one insertion, no account will be taken of any additional one.
- ↑ Lex Moravia allows the voter to abstain, but only for the whole magistracy. The voter will thus leave in place the [UR] on this line ONLY if he does not want to approve the candidate(s), whose name is given above, nor add a write-in candidate. If the [UR] mention is kept on this line and at the same time the [UR] option is also left on the line of each accepted candidate and/or the voter inserts a write-in vote, the whole vote, for the given magistracy, will be considered as void.