NovaRoma talk:Sitios romanos en Hispania
In the past I have created Category:Archaeological sites in Spain
Sitios romanos can be a duplication of these pages
--Complutensis 15:38, 8 September 2008 (CEST)
- Salve! "Category:Archaeological sites in Spain" is in the English branch of the category tree. "Category:Sitios romanos en Hispania" is in the Spanish branch. We used to use things like "Category:ES:Archaeological sites in Spain", but there is little benefit to that. I have asked that the category title language should match the languages of the articles in the category. This is so that the category tree will be easy to use for non-English speakers. Agricola 16:29, 8 September 2008 (CEST)
There is a way to upload several images at the same time?
--Complutensis 15:39, 15 September 2008 (CEST)
- I'm sorry, but we do not have that ability yet. I hope we will get it in the future. Agricola 16:08, 15 September 2008 (CEST)
OK thanks.... --Complutensis 16:47, 15 September 2008 (CEST)
Template of Roman cities of Hispania
I have just finished to complete the first approach of a table of roman cities.
You can see it at Template:TableofcitiesHispania
It can contain mistakes.
--Complutensis 17:34, 16 September 2008 (CEST)
More about template of the cities
now I am not sure about the columns of the Template. There is any way to translate the head of the template into english or we must duplicate the Template?
The head contains:
- Nombre Romano = Roman Name (as know today)
- Provincia Romana = Roman Province (in the antiquity) (the actual Hispania cover the ancient Baetica, Tarraconensis, Lusitania and part of Mauretania Tingitana)
- Conventus (about this I am not sure to include it definitevely, probably may be a good idea change it for the ancient complete name in latin, ad ex. Corduba = Colonia Patricia Corduba)
- Actual Minicipio = Todays name of City or town
- Provincia = Todays province
- Com. Autonoma = Todays Region
- País = Country (to separate: Andorra, Spain and Portugal)
Roman Name of the City redirect to the article
Provincia Romana: it is prefereable that this redirect to a Category page or to a normal page? If we create Category pages the next step is have an index.....
--Complutensis 09:01, 17 September 2008 (CEST)
- We can move that template into the ES space and use it as an index. I'll show you how to include it as the top of any category you want. Agricola 10:37, 17 September 2008 (CEST)
How about a template with "article Skeleton"?
- Language bar
- Brief description of the actual situation of the roman town (Ad ex.: Complutum is located near and under the city of Alcalá de Henares at 25 Kms from Madrid, the capital of Spain. To visit the city.....
- Gallery of images
- Citizens articles
- Links of interest
--Complutensis 09:08, 17 September 2008 (CEST)
- Sure! We can use the Template namespace. Please suggest a good name for it and make a link here. I will start it in a few days and you can add the Spanish text, OK? Agricola 10:35, 17 September 2008 (CEST)