For all editors
Special to our wiki
- Wiki mores Customs and traditions observed in our wiki.
- Article Names Choosing the right name for your article is an important step.
- Latin orthography The rules we use for spelling Latin words. Consistency is important.
- Dates We have a special system for handling of dates.
- Style Guide A Nova Roma website style guide.
- Reading lists Special instructions for the reading lists.
- Legal document guidelines Special instructions for entering official documents.
Wiki editing in general
- Getting started with article creation A 3-step guide for wiki beginners who want an easy way to start a new article.
- Wiki Editing for Romans Covers the basics of formatting wiki articles.
- Advanced Wiki Editing for Romans Things that most editors won't need, but we explain them here anyway.
- Guide to templates A quick introduction to templates and a listing of many templates that we use.
- Language Policies Read this if you will be translating any pages from English to any other language.
- Getting started with translation A step-by-step guide that tells translators how to make articles that automatically link to other language versions of the same article.
- Pages needing editing or translation .
Citizens of Nova Roma who would like to participate should join the mailing list NR-Wiki @ yahoogroups.com, and discuss what you'd like to work on; this way we can avoid duplication of effort. Some parts of the main site - particularly the Album Civium, Album Gentium, Album Senatorium, and related pages will *not* be wikified.