Election MMDCCLXII (Nova Roma)/Titus Flavius Aquila
Home| Latíné | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | Magyar | Português | Română | Русский | English
| File:CIV-Titus Flavius Aquila.jpg|
TITUS FLAVIUS AQUILA OMNIBUS CIVIBVS NOVAE ROMAE S·P·D
Salvete Quirites, Salvete Citizens of Nova Roma !
I don the toga candida to address you, my fellow citizens, presenting my candidacy for the Aedilis Curulis magistrate position in MMDCCLXIII A·V·C (2010).
I am Titus Flavius Aquila, German, 51 years old and Nova Roman citizen since 2759 auc and live in the Germania Provincia. I am married and have 4 children (Maximilian, Markus, Patrick and Lucian).
I am a Service Level Analyst, responsible for Service Level Agreements with big network providers like AT&T, BT, COLT, SITA, T-Systems etc. I am working for a company providing IT technology to the Travel Industry.
I am also a controller of a non profit organization in Germany and thus having financial expertise.
I am of the Gens Flavia and the Tribus Galeria, I am assiduus and plebeian .
I have the strong will to strengthen our Republic to the best of my ability. I have thoroughly familiarized myself with the applicable laws of Nova Roma .
My background in Nova Roma:
- 2762 auc Quaestor for Aedilis Curulis Gnaeus Iulius Caesar , Lucius Coruncanius Cato
- 2762 auc Accensus Consulibus
- 2762 auc Legatus Pro Praetore Provincia Germania
- 2762 auc Scriba Censoribus
- 2762 auc Collegium sodalitas proDIIS A temple for the Gods in Rome
- 2761 auc Tribunus Plebis Nova Roma
- 2761 auc Legatus Pro Praetore Provincia Germania
- 2761 auc Scriba Censoris KFBM
- 2761 auc Collegium sodalitas proDIIS A temple for the Gods in Rome
General achievements so far:
Introduced the ' Temple for the Gods in Rome ' Project . Successfully incorporated in the sodalitas proDIIS A temple for the Gods in Rome . The business plan is ready and will hopefully be presented by the Consules to the Senate in one of the next Senate sessions.
Achievements in my home province:
As Legatus Pro Praetore Provinciae Germaniae:
- Designed and sponsored a new website for my provincia.
- Built a Roman Network of interested people to possibly recruit new citizens in the future
- Involvement of my provincia in big Roman events in Germania
- Contacts with the sponsor of Ludi Circenses in Raetia concerning the involvement of the provincia Germania. I as Legatus Pro Praetore created and presented the concept for the Ludi Circenses, which unanimously were accepted by the sponsor of the Ludi Romani and the Roman Groups involved. Unfortunately the Ludi Circenses where cancelled by the sponsor due to economic reasons, despite all efforts put into the Ludi by myself. Nevertheless, the established contacts and meetings with several Roman groups have shown that the Provincia Germania is accepted as full (business) partner for Roman events in Germania.
- A Roman painting competition for children was organized and the prizes sponsored by myself.
- The citizens of the provincia, as well as visitors of the website were informed on upcoming Roman events in Germania and thus our website became one of the major information platforms for the Roman life in Gerrmania.
- Authors of books about Roman themes contacted the provincia and asked to be allowed to present their books on the provincial website, thus providing us academic contacts.
- Our emporium has been built up with several craftsmen producing Roman goods and using our website as platform for advertising and presenting their goods.
We need to further develop our Republic, live up to be an independent and sovereign nation, according to our constitution and we need to get more visible for the outside world.
We need to honour our Gods and that’s why I will be proud as your Curule Aediles to present the public games and a new start for the Ludi Nova Romani.
This I will wholeheartedly support as Curule Aediles and I will do everything possible to support the necessary for achieving these goals,in the interest of the people of Nova Roma.
In working as Quaestor for Aedilis Curulis Gnaeus Iulius Caesar and Lucius Coruncanius Cato I have learned a lot about the duties and tasks of the Aedilis Curulis and gained experience needed to fulfill the position of Curule Aediles.
Quirites, on these grounds, I would like to ask for your votes as Curule Aediles, to continue my Cursus Honorum following the example of our ancestors.
I pray to the Di Immortales that you will be favorably regarding my request to serve as your Curule Aediles and that you elect me, to serve you.
Pro Re Publica, Pro Patria!
Di vos incolumes custodiant!
T. Flavius Aquila
Aedilis Curulis Candidatus
"Concordia res parvae crescunt, discordia maximae dilabuntur!"