Category talk:Religio Romana
why do you have to mention christian? I'd edit it out. Maior
- I think that's there to distinguish the Religio from the post-Christian religion of the City, that being Catholicism. Rome has been the center of many things besides Roman Civilisation. Just my guess... -- Marius Peregrinus 09:14, 26 June 2007 (CEST)
Under the heading "As practised in Nova Roma" is the sentence "For details on how religio is practised in Nova Roma, see Category:Religio Romana (Nova Roma)". Since this page is Category:Religio Romana (Nova Roma), I'm wondering how helpful this link is. Can anyone remember what it was meant to achieve?
- Cordus 16:31, 28 June 2007 (CEST)
- This page is Cat:Religio Romana, full stop. The other is Cat:Religio Romana (Nova Roma). This is for the historical stuff, the other is for the reconstruction as practiced in NR. Agricola 05:40, 30 June 2007 (CEST)
- Ah, my sloppy reading. Thanks!
- - Cordus 20:55, 30 June 2007 (CEST)