LIST ARCHIVES : 2003 : FEBRVARIVS : 25

2003-02-25
=?iso-8859-1?q?M=20Arminius=20Maior?= <marminius@yahoo.com.br> RE: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
=?iso-8859-1?q?M=20Arminius=20Maior?= <marminius@yahoo.com.br> [Nova-Roma] Oath as Accensus
Legion XXIV <legionxxiv@comcast.net> [Nova-Roma] Greetings from new Legatus - NR Gathering? on March 16
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Greetings from new Legatus - NR Gathering? on March 16
qfabiusmaxmi@aol.com Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"Stephen Gallagher" <spqr753@msn.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Greetings from new Legatus - NR Gathering? on March 16
AthanasiosofSpfd@aol.com Re: [Nova-Roma] Questions for the Tribune candidates
Caius Minucius Scaevola <ben@callahans.org> Re: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"L. Cornelius Sulla" <alexious@earthlink.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"Gnaeus Equitius Marinus <gawne@cesmail.net>" <gawne@cesmail.net> [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"Stephen Gallagher" <spqr753@msn.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"malkhos <malkhos@yahoo.com>" <malkhos@yahoo.com> [Nova-Roma] Re: What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
"L. Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@yahoo.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"deciusiunius <bcatfd@together.net>" <bcatfd@together.net> [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> Fw: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
=?iso-8859-1?q?M=20Arminius=20Maior?= <marminius@yahoo.com.br> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
Sextus Apollonius Scipio <scipio_apollonius@yahoo.com> [Nova-Roma] Provincia Gallia -- New Citizens, Nouveaux Citoyens
"Diana Moravia Aventina" <diana@pandora.be> [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"Diana Moravia Aventina" <diana@pandora.be> RE: [Nova-Roma] Re: Questions for the Tribune candidates
"quintuscassiuscalvus <richmal@attbi.com>" <richmal@attbi.com> [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"L. Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@yahoo.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"Gnaeus Equitius Marinus <gawne@cesmail.net>" <gawne@cesmail.net> [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"quintuscassiuscalvus <richmal@attbi.com>" <richmal@attbi.com> [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"L. Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@yahoo.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"L. Cornelius Sulla" <alexious@earthlink.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"L. Cornelius Sulla" <alexious@earthlink.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"L. Cornelius Sulla" <alexious@earthlink.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"Diana Moravia Aventina" <diana@pandora.be> [Nova-Roma] Get ready to vote in the election!
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
Marcus Octavius Germanicus <haase@konoko.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"Lucius Mauricius Procopious <lespeterson@yahoo.com>" <lespeterson@yahoo.com> [Nova-Roma] Return
bradley Skene <malkhos@yahoo.com> [Nova-Roma] Testament of Malkhos
Christopher Mortimer <zhonuusa@yahoo.com> [Nova-Roma] My first vote
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Re: What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Testament of Malkhos
=?iso-8859-1?q?Lucius=20Arminius=20Faustus?= <lafaustus@yahoo.com.br> [Nova-Roma] Pray for Faustus
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Pray for Faustus
"L. Cornelius Sulla" <alexious@earthlink.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] Pray for Faustus
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
Anthony Scott <optio456@yahoo.com> RE: [Nova-Roma] Testament of Malkhos
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
Anthony Scott <optio456@yahoo.com> RE: [Nova-Roma] Re: What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
Fortunatus <labienus@novaroma.org> Re: [Nova-Roma] Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
"=?iso-8859-1?q?A.=20Apollonius=20Cordus?=" <cordus@strategikon.org> RE: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
Sextus Apollonius Scipio <scipio_apollonius@yahoo.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Veto of one item in "The Eagle and your Patronage"
Centurion M Bianchius Antonius <imperialreign@yahoo.com> [Nova-Roma] Endorsement For Athanasius
=?iso-8859-1?q?William=20Cornett=20Polanco?= <sxtus_iulius_serranus@yahoo.es> Re: [Nova-Roma] My first vote
"L. Cornelius Sulla" <alexious@earthlink.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] My first vote
Caius Minucius Scaevola <ben@callahans.org> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] Re: What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
"biojournalism <biojournalism@hotmail.com>" <biojournalism@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] How I solved my search for the appropriate Latin word.
=?iso-8859-1?q?William=20Cornett=20Polanco?= <sxtus_iulius_serranus@yahoo.es> Re: [Nova-Roma] My first vote
"Julilla Sempronia Magna <curatrix@villaivlilla.com>" <curatrix@villaivlilla.com> [Nova-Roma] An update from the Senior Consul
"Lucius Pompeius Octavianus" <danielovi@ciudad.com.ar> [Nova-Roma] FACTIO VENETA AZUL BLUE BLEU AZZURRO
"biojournalism <biojournalism@hotmail.com>" <biojournalism@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] Ask yourself this question
"Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@yahoo.es>" <salixastur@yahoo.es> [Nova-Roma] About recent events concerning "The Eagle"
"biojournalism <biojournalism@hotmail.com>" <biojournalism@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] Here's the answer I received from Carleton University Classics Dept.
"biojournalism <biojournalism@hotmail.com>" <biojournalism@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] Ask yourself this question
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> [Nova-Roma] A question re: ancient Roman cuisine