Session LXXXXVII December 2763
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 01:28, 1 February 2011
CONVENING LEGAL INFORMATIONS
|Conv. mag.||Call date||Call msg||Session beg.||Session end||Contio beg.||Contio end||Vote beg.||Vote end||Rep. tb||Rep. nb msg|
|Cos PMA||Dec. 15, 2763||SL 17710||Dec. 16, sunrise||Dec. 22, sunset||Dec. 16, sunrise||Dec. 22, sunset||Dec. 20, sunrise||Dec. 22, sunset-1/2 h.||TGP||SL 17930|
Consult the text of the Call to order in the :
Consular convening edict of December 2763 auc session. The Senate of Nova Roma has sat, as usual, but more specially here on regard of the evoked points, as Board of Nova Roma Inc..
No member has given a proxy to another senator
|Item nb.||Item title||Mand. SC||Appr. of a pres. mag. prop.||Nb of sen.||Voters||Non voters||Quorum obt.||2/3 qual. maj.||UR||ABS||ANT||APPR|
|I||Elections – Curule magistrates – Imperium – Comitia curiata - provisional modification of the Constitution||no||yes||25||14||11||yes||no||14||0||0||YES|
|II||Magister aranearius – giving a date to her/his term – modification of the current senatus consultum||no||yes||25||14||11||yes||no||13||1||0||YES|
|III||Provinces – Bulgaria - Administration – former praefectus Vitellius Celsus||no||yes||25||14||11||yes||no||14||0||0||YES|
|IV||Provinces – Italia - Administration – prorogation||no||yes||25||14||11||yes||no||13||1||0||YES|
|V||Web site – Hosting - end of the current annual contract - prorogation for 2764 auc||no||yes||25||14||11||yes||no||13||0||1||YES|
Note : Seven senators on twenty-five did not vote : CFD, MCC, MIS, MMA, MAM, ECF, MLA. Five were still suspended for non-payment, on Nov. 1, of their annual fee to NR Inc. : GMM, KFBM, FAC, AMA, GPL. The Senate thus counts 25 senators, and here 25-4 = 21 senators allowed to vote.
DETAIL of the VOTE per SENATOR and ITEM
1. The first column refers to the order of seniority of the senators ;
2. This table contains only the abbreviated names of the senators who were allowed to vote (25 senators minus 4 suspensions for non-payment of the annual fee - see above : therefore 21 senators);
3. In blue, the last confirmations of vote, during the tally. In red, the vote "against". If a cell contains two mentions, it means that a director has changed his/her vote ;
4. The number of each item (see in the head of the columns) refers to the order of the presentation during the session. The missing numbers had been given to items which were not submitted to the vote (information...). These numbers have been re-numbered in I, II... to VII (see above); 5. The items not submitted to the vote were the following ones :
- Item I – Elections – Plebs - Tribunes : information on the plebeian elections and the names of the elected tribunes of the Plebs
- Item II – Elections – Curule magistrates – Consuls - Invitation to elected consul Ullerius Venator : as cos. des. Ullerius is not yet senator, he has been, by courtesy, invited to the present session
- Item III – Elections – Curule magistrates – How the electoral process worked : informations on the process and that no problem occurred, nor any claim was received on it.
- Item V – Senate-Board – Size – legal reminder : withdrawn item (lack of time).
- Item VI – National law - Bylaws – step point : information on the fact the work on the by-laws could not be led, all the appointed members of the committee (see sessions of Nov.) being present in time.
- Item VII – Finances – Nova Roma's property - former C.F.O. - step point : no feed-back from former CFO Eq. Iunia Laeca since November, despite the certified letter sent to her : point to be treated, specially with the elected consuls 2763.
- Item VIII – Judicial proceedings – Petitio Equitius vs. Moravius - suspension - step point : information of the suspension of the trial, laid between the hands of the elected praetors 2763.
- Item IX – Forums – Forum Hospitum - transferals - step point : information that all the transferals between the Forum Romanum and the Forum Hospitum have been completed.
- Item X – Annual reports to be presented towards the Senate - Magister aranearius - Sodalitates : no report received from the Magister aranearius, and the only reports received from a sodalitas have been, on Dec. 19 from A. Tullia Scholastica, from sod. Latinitatis, Musarum and Graeciae.