The wiki now containts 3,046 articles and 2,342 files.
Please do not create an account or edit content if you have not yet been accepted as a Citizen of Nova Roma. All accounts held by non-citizens will be deleted and content removed.
This section of the site contains guidelines for editing content.
- Article Names Choosing the right name for your article is an important step.
- Wiki Editing for Romans Covers the basics of creating wiki articles.
- Latin orthography The rules we use for spelling Latin words. Consistency is important.
- Language Policies Read this if you will be translating any pages from English to any other language.
- Pages needing editing or translation .
- Getting started with translation A step-by-step guide that tells translators how to make articles that automatically link to other language versions of the same article.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE please join the mailing list NRWiki @ yahoogroups.com, and discuss what you'd like to work on; this way we can avoid duplication of effort. Some parts of the main site - particularly the Album Civium, Album Gentium, Album Senatorium, and related pages will *not* be wikified.