Gnaeus Salvius Astur
is a Senator, Consular, Pontifex
, and former Plebeian Tribune
of Nova Roma. From Provincia Hispania, he served as Plebeian Tribune before being admitted to the senate
upon election to the office of Praetor. During and before his consulship, he was known as Gnaeus Salix Astur
Cn. Salvius Astur was born in Madrid, the capital city of Spain, where he lives to this day. He obtained a Master's Degree in Telecommunication Engineering from the Polytechnical University of Madrid, and currently works on a company owned by the Spanish railway administration, designing and installing telecommunication systems in trains.
His interest in Ancient Rome began when he was nine-years-old and was given a book about the Ancient Romans as his birthday present. He hasn't stopped feeling the same kind of wonder he felt on that day, and pleads for the magic to continue forever.
- Cn. Salvio Cn. Equitio cos. ‡ MMDCCLVII a.u.c.
- K. Fabio T. Labieno cos. ‡ MMDCCLVI a.u.c.
- from K. Fabio T. Labieno cos. ‡ MMDCCLVI a.u.c.
- C. Buteone Po. Minucia cos. ‡ MMDCCLIX a.u.c.
- M. Octavio L. Sulla (II) cos. ‡ MMDCCLV a.u.c.
- from Fr. Apulo C. Laenate cos. ‡ MMDCCLVIII a.u.c.
- from Fl. Vedio (II) M. Cassio (II) cos. ‡ MMDCCLIV a.u.c.