Fasti praetorii (Nova Roma)
(Difference between revisions)
m (2011 details added)
m (updated; need to update statistics and details)
|Line 95:||Line 95:|
Revision as of 19:11, 6 January 2012
The fasti praetorii list the praetores of Nova Roma since its foundation.
Details and statistics
- One has held the office twice.
- Thirteen (46%) went on to become Consul (indicated with 'COS.')
- Five (19%) went on to become Censor (indicated with 'CEN.')
- Three held the office after having previously served as Consul.
- Two held the office after having previously served as Censor.
- Three did not complete their terms as Praetor (one became Consul Suffectus, one resigned, one disappeared).
- Decius Iunius Palladius (I) (appointed Kal. Mar. ‡) COS. CEN.
- Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus (appointed a.d. IV Non. Mai. ‡) COS.
- Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix (resigned a.d. XII Kal. Oct. ‡) COS. CEN.
- Marcus Mucius Scaevola Magister
- Pompeia Cornelia Strabo (resigned a.d. III Kal. Nov. ‡) COS.
- Titus Labienus Fortunatus COS.
- Gnaeus Salix Astur (elected a.d. XVI Kal. Feb. ‡) COS.
- Decius Iunius Palladius Invictus (II), elected XVI Kal Feb (17 Jan) former COS.
- Marcus Arminius Maior
- Gnaeus Octavius Noricus (replaced Id. Sex. ‡)