Fasti consulares (Nova Roma)
Revision as of 10:13, 12 December 2015 by Gnaeus Iulius Caesar
The fasti consulares list the consules of Nova Roma since its foundation.
Details and statistics
- One has held the office three times.
- Three have held the office twice.
- Seventeen (57%) served as Praetor before becoming Consul. (indicated with PR.)
- Twelve (40%) have also served as Censor. (indicated with CEN.)
- Five (17%) were not members of the Senate before being elected Consul. (indicated with **)
- Flavius Vedius Germanicus (I) CEN.
- Suffectus: Quintus Caecilius Metellus
- Marcus Cassius Iulianus (I) CEN.
- Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus (removed) PR. CEN.
- Suffectus: Lucius Cornelius Sulla PR. CEN.
- Decius Iunius Palladius PR. CEN.
Fr. Apulo C. Laenate cos. ‡ MMDCCLVIII a.u.c.
P. Memmio K. Buteone (II) cos. ‡ MMDCCLXIII a.u.c.
- Lucius Cornelius Sulla (III) PR. CEN.