Fasti consulares (Nova Roma)
Revision as of 04:59, 3 January 2009 by Quintus Caecilius Metellus Pius Postumianus
The fasti consulares list the consules of Nova Roma since its foundation.
Details and statistics
- Three have held the office twice.
- Twelve (52%) served as Praetor before becoming Consul. (indicated with PR.)
- Four (17%) were not members of the Senate before being elected Consul. (indicated with **)
- One is no longer a citizen.
- Flavius Vedius Germanicus (I)
- Suffectus: Quintus Caecilius Metellus (no longer a citizen)
- Marcus Cassius Iulianus (I)
- Lucius Equitius Cincinnatus (removed) PR.
- Suffectus: Lucius Cornelius Sulla PR.
- Decius Iunius Palladius PR.