Conventus Novae Romae in Europa
The Conventus ("Gathering" or "Summit") is an annual meeting open to all citizens (and friends) of Nova Roma, held in each year in a different European province. Provinces bid to host the Conventus, and the winner is chosen by a committee chaired by one of the Aediles Curules. The arrangement is set out in an agreement among the participating provinces.
The Conventus is an opportunity for Novi Romani from many parts of the world to meet face to face. The hosts usually provide visits to historical and archaeological sites and museums, and other entertainments such as Roman meals and games.
- I Conventus
- vide Nova Roma Rally (MMDCCLV) Tongeren, Belgium M. Octavio L. Sulla (II) cos. ‡ MMDCCLV a.u.c.
- II Conventus
- vide Nova Roma Rally (MMDCCLVI) Bologna, Italy K. Fabio T. Labieno cos. ‡ MMDCCLVI a.u.c.
- III Conventus
- Segovia (Hispania) Cn. Salvio Cn. Equitio cos. ‡ MMDCCLVII a.u.c.
- IV Conventus
- Rome (Italia) Fr. Apulo C. Laenate cos. ‡ MMDCCLVIII a.u.c. http://italia.novaroma.org/conventus2758/index.htm
- V Conventus
- Hadrian's Wall (Britannia) C. Buteone Po. Minucia cos. ‡ MMDCCLIX a.u.c.
- VI Conventus
- Bucharest and Herculane (Dacia) M. Moravio T. Iulio cos. ‡ MMDCCLXI a.u.c.