CJNR de civibus
Revision as of 10:47, 26 December 2006 by Quintus Iulius Celsus
LEGES DE CIVIBUS
- Lex Cornelia de Privatis Rebus
- About the definition and use of confidential, private, sensitive and personal informations of the cives by the magistrates of Nova Roma.
- Lex Vedia de Civitatis Petitionibus Inter Suffragia
- About the requests of citizenship coming during a comitial proceeding.
- Lex Vedia de Assidui et Capiti Censi
- About the classification between tax payers and non-taxpayers and their respective status.
Implicitly abrogated by the Lex Apula de Assiduis et Capite Censis
- Lex Cornelia et Maria de Civitate Eiuranda
- About resignation of citizenship and its consequences.
- Lex Cornelia et Maria de Mutandis Nominibus
- About adding, altering or substituing any portion of a civis' Roman name