LEX ARMINIA EQVITIA DE DIGNITATE CVRVLI
This law is intended to properly define an ancient
Roman term within the Nova Roman legal system and be
a basis for present and future legislation.
- Any magistrate holding 'curule dignity' will have
the following rights:
- The right to wear the toga praetexta.
- The right to sit in the curule chair.
- The right to address the Senate.
- This law shall not be interpreted as defining in
any way which magistratures possess curule dignity.
Passed by Comitia Populi Tributa, Yes-26; No-7; Abstain-2
30 Iunius MMDCCLVII