EDICTVM AEDILICIVM IV - CERIALIA CVLTVRAL CHALLENGE
- The quiz, "Cerialia Cultural Challenge" is open to all
the citizens of Nova Roma. The task of the contest is to answer to
three multiple choice questions and one essay type question in each
five cultural themes of the quiz:
2) Militia Romana
3) Religio Romana
4) Oratores et Philosophi
5) Historia Romana
- The Award is open to single participants or to groups composed of
a maximum of 5 citizens. Each participant or group of participants
can participate with just _one_ subscription and _one_ complete set
of answers. It isn't allowed to be a member of a group and participate
as a individual at the same time. The answers must be in English,
answers to multiple choice questions given with the correct alphabeth,
essay type answers as a written text.
- Each subscription must have the following facts about the participant(s):
Nova Roman name, real name, Nova Roman Province, age and e-mail address.
- The participants subscribing to the "Cerialia Cultural Challenge"
are able to challenge other Nova Roman Citizens to subscribe to the
"Cerialia Cultural Challenge" by entering the text "challenge"
and the Nova Roman name of the challenged person and attaching this
information to their subscriptions. Uncomposed groups cannot be challenged.
Subscriptions and challenges attached to them will be published on
Emilia Curia Finnica's Officina Aedilis Website's Ludi Section.
- Once the subscription time is over, questions shall be published
on the Main Mailing List of Nova Roma and on the Emilia Curia Finnica's
Officina Aedilis Website's Ludi Section. Answers, too, must be sent
via email. Each email with a set of answers must contain the same
information about the participant(s) as the subscription, see phase
3. All answers of the participants sent before the deadline of the
answers will be rated. Only one answer for each question is allowed,
later arrived answers to the same questions will be ignored. Answers
can be sent in 1 to 5 emails, with no less than one complete theme
of four questions in one email.
- The deadline of sending is for subscriptions April 12th and for
answers April 18th 2004 (2757 a.u.c.), both at 24.00 time of Roma,
sent by e-mail to c.curius@w... [c_curius AT welho DOT com - Caius
Curius Saturninus] with the subject "Cerialia Cultural Challenge".
Entries posted to any Nova Roma mailing list will be disqualified.
- The questions will be written and the answers will be judged anonymously
by a Jury. The jury members will be announced later.
- The multiple choice questions will be judged by giving 0-1 points
each, 1 point for a correct answer. Each judge in the jury shall value
the essay type answers of his/her field by giving 0-3 points for each
and by choosing a single best answer among those answers that have
been given full three points. The judgements of the jury are un-impugnable.
- The three best accumulated ratings and the best single essay type
answers of each theme will be awarded and published. The results will
be published during Ludi Cerialia, April 19th - 26th 2004, on the
Emilia Curia Finnica's Officina Aedilis Website's Ludi Section and
on the Main Mailing List of Nova Roma.
- The texts will be archived by the Ludi organization. The participants
give the right to use their answers to Nova Roma accepting this regulation.
This Regulation is accepted by taking part of the "Cerialia Cultural
Given on March 30 2757, in the year of Consulship of Cn. Salix
and Cn. Equitus Marinus
30 March 2757
Emilia Curia Finnica
Scriba Araniae Academia Thules ad Studia Romana Antiqua et Nova