Talk:Codex Juris Novae Romae
Presentation of information: Format
We now have:
Lex Cornelia de Privatis Rebus
- About the definition and use of confidential, private, sensitive and personal informations of the cives by the magistrates of Nova Roma.
Lex Vedia de Civitatis Petitionibus Inter Suffragia
- About the requests of citizenship coming during a comitial proceeding.
I think that this would be more useful:
Use of personal information of the cives by the magistrates of Nova Roma.
- Lex Cornelia de Privatis Rebus
Requests for citizenship during a comitial proceeding.
- Lex Vedia de Civitatis Petitionibus Inter Suffragia
This makes it easier to deal with ammendments and suchlike. Thoughts?
Agricola 10:27, 27 August 2007 (CEST)
With this one I must voice a protest (perhaps not a fully blown protest). Might I suggest amending Collegium Pontificum and other Religious bodies to something that doesn't highlight the rather modern concept of the seperation of religion and the State, like, for example, the Sacred Colleges? Q. Caecilius Metellus, Pontifex
- Sacred Colleges sounds good to me. What we have now is too long. M. Lucretius Agricola 05:51, 25 June 2006 (CDT)
Hey I can read the page CJNR; it is clear & lucid!! Marca Hortensia Maior (sorry I didn't know, so I signed a day later aug. 26,2007)
- Yeah, Fuscus made a good start. Don't forget to sign your comments. Agricola 04:25, 26 August 2007 (CEST)
Links to the old pages