LIST ARCHIVES : 2003 : FEBRVARIVS : 22

2003-02-22
"biojournalism <biojournalism@hotmail.com>" <biojournalism@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
Sextus Apollonius Scipio <scipio_apollonius@yahoo.com> [Nova-Roma] Apollonia Acta -- Weekly Roman News and Archeology
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> Re: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used
John Walzer <jwalzer5@comcast.net> [Nova-Roma] Upcoming Elections
"quintuscassiuscalvus <richmal@attbi.com>" <richmal@attbi.com> [Nova-Roma] Re: Upcoming Elections
"quintuscassiuscalvus <richmal@attbi.com>" <richmal@attbi.com> [Nova-Roma] Re: Upcoming Elections (addendum)
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
"L. Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@yahoo.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used inancient Rome?
Legion XXIV <legionxxiv@comcast.net> [Nova-Roma] Libra librae = Pound and Pounds
me-in-@disguise.co.uk Re: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used in ancient Rome?
me-in-@disguise.co.uk Re: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used inancient Rome?
"jlasalle" <jlasalle@sbcglobal.net> RE: [Nova-Roma] What Latin word can I use for pound that was used inancient Rome?