LIST ARCHIVES : 2002 : SEPTEMBER : 5

2002-09-05
"internetomat68" <internetomat@swissonline.ch> [Nova-Roma] For Voting of Senator
me-in-@disguise.co.uk Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: An idea for the land project
me-in-@disguise.co.uk Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Reenacting NR and the SCA
caiustarquitius@gmx.de Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: An idea for the land project
Michel Loos <loos@qt1.iq.usp.br> Re: [Nova-Roma] For Voting of Senator
Patricia Cassia <pcassia@novaroma.org> [Nova-Roma] Opening ceremony for the Ludi Romani
"cnstrabo" <jlancaster@foxcable.com> [Nova-Roma] Salvete
"L. Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@yahoo.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: An idea for the land project
Marcus Octavius Germanicus <haase@konoko.net> [Nova-Roma] Senate exemptions for young candidates
"ambrosius_slivus" <xwood@usa.net> [Nova-Roma] Re: Reenacting NR and the SCA
Caeso Fabius Quintilianus <christer.edling@telia.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Opening ceremony for the Ludi Romani
Patricia Cassia <pcassia@novaroma.org> [Nova-Roma] Re: Reenacting NR and SCA
jmath669642reng@webtv.net [Nova-Roma] Roman Market Days--Welles, Maine
"Gaius Basilicatus Agricola" <jlasalle@kc.rr.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Salvete
"Pompeia Cornelia Strabo" <scriba_forum@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] Praetoral Petition: CITIZEN APPLICANT TO GENS FABRICIUS
"Lucius Equitius" <vergil@starpower.net> [Nova-Roma] Re: Praetoral Petition: CITIZEN APPLICANT TO GENS FABRICIUS
Daniel Dreesbach <stakor2000@yahoo.com> Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: Praetoral Petition: CITIZEN APPLICANT TO GENS FABRICIUS
"pompeia_cornelia" <scriba_forum@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] Re: Praetoral Petition: CITIZEN APPLICANT TO GENS FABRICIUS
"pompeia_cornelia" <scriba_forum@hotmail.com> [Nova-Roma] Re: Praetoral Petition: CITIZEN APPLICANT TO GENS FABRICIUS
me-in-@disguise.co.uk Re: [Nova-Roma] Re: An idea for the land project
"Fabiano Luigi" <internetomat@swissonline.ch> Re: [Nova-Roma] For Voting of Senator
"Fabiano Luigi" <internetomat@swissonline.ch> Fw: [Nova-Roma] For Voting of Senator