LIST ARCHIVES : 2001 : OCTOBER : 15

2001-10-15
Shane Evans <marcusafricanus@--------> [novaroma] Ohio Nova Roma Get-Together
"Domna Claudia Auspicata" <comptess@--------> [novaroma] Invalid Voter Code (II)
sifurichmooney@-------- [novaroma] my tour report from Magna Britannia
Michel Loos <loos@--------> [novaroma] Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
trog99@-------- [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
"Flavius Vedius Germanicus" <germanicus@--------> RE: [novaroma] Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
Marcus Octavius Germanicus <haase@--------> Re: [novaroma] Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to
ksterne@-------- [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
radams36@-------- [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
"Lucius Equitius" <vze23hw7@--------> [novaroma] Equus October
Michael Loughlin <qccaesar@--------> Re: [novaroma] Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
tiberius.ann@-------- =?iso-8859-1?Q?RE=3A=20=5Bnovaroma=5D=20Desapointment=20with=20my=20fellow=20citizens/co?=
Michael Loughlin <qccaesar@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
trog99@-------- [novaroma] Re: Ohio Nova Roma Get-Together
trog99@-------- [novaroma] My Tour Report from Magna Britannia
"Caius Puteus Germanicus" <puteus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
trog99@-------- [novaroma] Chicken Soup for the Roman Soul
Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix <alexious@--------> Re: [novaroma] Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the
Shane Evans <marcusafricanus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
amg@-------- [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
"Caius Puteus Germanicus" <puteus@--------> [novaroma] Julianus Magnus
trog99@-------- [novaroma] Pompeius Magnus
Michael Loughlin <qccaesar@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
radams36@-------- [novaroma] Re: Desapointment with my fellow citizens/condoleance to the afghans
"Caius Puteus Germanicus" <puteus@--------> [novaroma] Fw: [ReligioRomana] Julianus Magnus
Marcus Octavius Germanicus <haase@--------> [novaroma] Very small new feature....
Caeso Fabius Quintilianus <tjalens.h@--------> [novaroma] Renuntatio Propraetoricium VII about the Approved Budget of Thule