LIST ARCHIVES : 2001 : IVNIVS : 21

2001-06-21
"Gaio Quirino" <gaius_quirinus@--------> [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution IV: Tribunes
"Gaio Quirino" <gaius_quirinus@--------> [novaroma] De Italia Provinciae Praefecturae statu
"J. T. Sibley" <jrsibley@--------> [novaroma] Re: CFP: Connections & Interconnections: The British Isles and theContinent 400-1000
Fortunatus <labienus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Changing the Constitution IV: Tribunes
Amulius Claudius Petrus <pkkt@--------> [novaroma] Re: Rebublic of Rome
bcatfd@-------- [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I (ver. 2): Age of Citizenship
Amulius Claudius Petrus <pkkt@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I (ver. 2): Age of Citizenship
"Lucius Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@--------> [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I (ver. 3): Age of Citizenship
"Lucius Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@--------> [novaroma] Minors without Nova Roman Parents
CmndrZil@-------- Re: [novaroma] Minors
bcatfd@-------- [novaroma] Re: Minors without Nova Roman Parents
bcatfd@-------- [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I (ver. 2): Age of Citizenship
"Lucius Sicinius Drusus" <lsicinius@--------> [novaroma] Re: Minors without Nova Roman Parents
"Gaius Marcius Coriolanus" <coriolanus@--------> [novaroma] Re: Rebublic of Rome
"DECIVS CORNELIVS SEPVLCHATIVS" <sstorm1@--------> [novaroma] Statues of Mars Ultor and I.O.M.
"S. Apollonius Draco" <hendrik.meuleman@--------> Re: [novaroma] Minors
Amulius Claudius Petrus <pkkt@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Changing the Constitution I (ver. 2): Age of Citizenship
"Lucius Mauricius Procopious" <lespeterson@--------> [novaroma] Pleb Trib
Susan Quan <myownq@--------> Re: [novaroma] Citizenship Diploma Idea
ksterne@-------- [novaroma] Minor Citizens
labienus@-------- Re: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
"Flavius Vedius Germanicus" <germanicus@--------> RE: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
labienus@-------- RE: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
"Flavius Vedius Germanicus" <germanicus@--------> RE: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix <alexious@--------> [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
labienus@-------- RE: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
labienus@-------- Re: [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
JSmithCSA@-------- [novaroma] Re: Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
labienus@-------- Re: [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
"Nick R. Ramos Jr." <nramos@--------> [novaroma] Re: Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
CW2ShaneEvans@-------- [novaroma] What type of Roman are you?
ksterne@-------- [novaroma] Re: What type of Roman are you?
labienus@-------- Re: [novaroma] A correction (was Question on the Trib...)
"Nick R. Ramos Jr." <nramos@--------> [novaroma] Re: What type of Roman are you?
Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix <alexious@--------> Re: [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
Lucius Cornelius Sulla Felix <alexious@--------> Re: [novaroma] A correction (was Question on the Trib...)
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> Re: [novaroma] Changing the Constitution IV: Tribunes
"Nick R. Ramos Jr." <nramos@--------> [novaroma] Summer Solstice
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> RE: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> RE: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> Re: [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> Re: [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
Fortunatus <labienus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
Iasonvs Serenvs Carolvs <iasonvs_serenvs@--------> Re: [novaroma] Minors
Fortunatus <labienus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
"Robert Woolwine" <alexious@--------> [novaroma] Re: Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
Fortunatus <labienus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Changing the Constitution IV: Tribunes
Fortunatus <labienus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
Fortunatus <labienus@--------> Re: [novaroma] Re: Question on the Trib Plebs and recommendation
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> Re: [novaroma] Pleb Trib
jmath669642reng@-------- [novaroma] Staff Openings
Gnaeus Salix Astur <salixastur@--------> Re: [novaroma] Changing the Constitution IV: Tribunes